Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dino-land Adventure


Took Ty on a little climb. I use to love climbing when I was young.
If you look close you can see Rex and Ty looking for pictures of lizards carved into the mountain.
Here are my Dino's!
There isn't anything better for me than to be with my family. The boys are a hoot and dad is always there to help make things fun. The boys recently said "dad teaches us to be funny". Then Rex asked them "...what does mom teach you?" They replied "...mom teaches us to be nice." I guess that is us in a nut shell.

1 comment:

Sharalea said...

Your family just grows cuter with every blog post! Looks like a busy year with lots of fun adventures. I love the "Daddy teaches us to be funny/Mom teaches us to be nice" commentary.

Hilarious!

You guys are doing a great job with your family--wish we lived closer! I know my boys would love to follow yours around!! :)