Sunday, February 1, 2009

Family Fun in the Snow

We decided to have a family activity on Saturday. We went sledding at Rock Canyon Park in Provo. Rex hurt his ankle, Tyler was cautious, Isaak rarely went down the hill, and Noah was all for it as long as mom and dad were along for the ride. The first time down Noah went with me and we went fast and spun most of the way down and when we stopped at the bottom Noah went "weeeee". Rex thought I was a little crazy when I went by myself. But we all had fun!
V

3 comments:

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

It looks like you had alot of fun. I can't believe how much snow you have. It feels like spring here. Miss you guys.

Missy said...

I can't believe how big Noah looks! He's getting to be one of the big boys...so cute.

Pack of Robinsons said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad to 'catch up' with your beautiful family! I'd love to catch up in person next time I'm in Utah. Bonnie told me to check out your pirate cake. I made a bear for Mackay's first birthday January 16th. Check out Joy's blog-she's got come creative january cakes on her blog too! Luv lots, Jenny Robinson
P.S. Happy Birthday back in January Rex!