Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily

My birthday present to Emily this year was the 5th season of JAG. (It actually came out in January, and I think she had already watched the whole thing before I re-wrapped it for her birthday.)
Emily got hooked watching it on TV, but is enjoying watching the seasons in order. I must admit that I enjoy it too. Although sometimes I worry that she has a secret crush on Harm (played by David James Elliot) - (I will get in trouble for posting that!)
It's fun collecting the series, but after you finish one season, it is hard to know you have to wait months until they release the next season.

2 comments:

leethie said...

I'm so glad to read new posts from you! Its fun to hear what you're up to!!! I love the pic of you shaving. And your sweetness to Emily. You guys are great.

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Hey guys! I found your site through Glenn's. Just had to pitch in about my love of JAG. JAG for us is a Monday night tradition. We fold the week's laundry and watch one or two episodes. We are also watching Season 5.